Superfund Research Program
January 25, 2010
SRP is developing a strategic plan that will provide the program with a framework to guide itself over the next five years. This plan will direct the program in prioritizing the scope of the science, establishing an approach for attaining scientific balance and growth, enhancing translation, community outreach, and training along with developing guidelines for managing the program/decision-making. Ultimately, the strategic plan will enable SRP to better promote the use of its resources to protect human health.
For the development of the Strategic Plan the program sought input during these meetings from the lay public, environmental health researchers, sister Superfund agencies (EPA and ATSDR), other government officials, members of the private sector, educators, policy makers, and others with a shared interest in the effects of hazardous substances on public health.
- Major Themes from the Strategic Planning Meeting (75KB)
- Major Themes from the Strategic Planning Meeting (68KB)
- Summary of Major Themes from 1/25/2010 SRP Strategic Planning Meeting (80KB)
- Summary of Major Themes from 1/25/2010 SRP Strategic Planning Webinar (75KB)
- Archive of the 12/7/09 SRP Strategic Planning Webinar
- Major Themes from the 1/28/2010 Strategic Planning Meeting (72KB)
- Tel (919) 541-4481
Fax (919) 316-4606