SGEs, IPAs and Contractors in the Workplace
Topics on this page apply to individuals based on their appointment mechanism.
IPA = Intergovernmental Personnel Act (detailee or appointee)
SGE = Special Government Employee (e.g., Advisory Council Members)
- IPA Appointments/Detailees and Ethics: See DAEOgram DO-06-024
- Reporting New IPA Appointees/Detailees
- Rules for Advisory Committee Members (SGEs) (HHS/OGC/ED, 10/2004)
- SGEs and Conflicts (OGE, 2/2000)
- (for Federal Employees) (OGE web site)
- OGE Booklet: Working With Government Contractors: What You Need to Know as a Federal Employee Who Works With Government Contractors (OGE web site)
- OGE Booklet: To Serve With Honor: A Guide on the Ethics Rules that Apply to Advisory Committee Members Serving as Special Government Employees (OGE web site)
Training is available for SGEs and contractors in the work place. See the Training page.