Topics on this webpage apply to individuals based on their appointment mechanism.
- Intergovernmental Personnel Act (IPA) Appointments/Detailees and Ethics: See DAEOgram DO-06-024
- Reporting New Intergovernmental Personnel Act (IPA) Appointees/Detailees
- Rules for Advisory Committee Members (SGEs) (HHS/OGC/ED, 10/2004)
- Special Government Employees (SGE) and Conflicts (OGE, 2/2000)
- Office of Government Ethics (OGE) Booklet: Working With Government Contractors: What You Need to Know as a Federal Employee Who Works With Government Contractors
- Office of Government Ethics (OGE) Booklet: To Serve With Honor: A Guide on the Ethics Rules that Apply to Advisory Committee Members Serving as Special Government Employees
Training is available for Special Government Employees (SGE) and contractors in the work place.