NIEHS hosted a virtual forum on autism spectrum disorders and the environment on Tuesday, April 22. The event was webcast live from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. EDT and featured a panel of autism research experts who took questions.
The full transcript (219KB) is also available.
Our panel of experts includes:
- Linda Birnbaum, NIEHS/NTP
- Alan Brown, Columbia University
- Irva Hertz-Picciotto, UC Davis MIND Institute
- Cindy Lawler, NIEHS
- Avi Reichenberg, Ichan School of Medicine at Mount Sinai,
and Seaver Center for Autism Research and Treatment
- Heather E. Volk, Keck School of Medicine, and
Saban Research Institute, Children's Hospital Los Angeles