Guidelines & Funding Announcements
Environmental Health Sciences Core Center Application Guidelines
These guidelines should assist applicants with Non-Competing Continuation Applications. The document provides information on NIH/NIEHS policies and procedures for EHS Core Center Grants, including a general description, outline of essential characteristics, administrative requirements, facility core requirements, allowable budget items, requests and administrative procedures.
The eligibility requirement regarding number of ES grants has been modified. Applicants submitting proposals must document three active grants supported by NIEHS from three distinct principal investigators. For more detail, please see the RFA in the NIH Guide.
- EHS Core Center RFA
Letters of Intent Receipt Date(s): January 14, 2012
For more information, please view and download the RFA from the NIH Guide.
- Electronic Submission of Grant Applications
The EHS Core Center Program has transitioned to electronic submission of New and Competing Continuation applications.
- Tables for P30 EHS Core Center Application
Applicants are strongly encouraged to use the following tables as part of the EHS Core Center application. Please download the files (.pdf or .xlsx formats), and complete them as directed in the Guidelines.
- Table A - Grant Support (122KB)
- Table A - Grant Support - Excel File (22KB)
- Table B - Member Names (7KB)
- Table B - Member Names - Excel File (16KB)
- Table C - Facility Use (12KB)
- Table C - Facility Use - Excel File (15KB)
- Table D - Publications (8KB)
- Table D - Publications - Excel Sheet (11KB)
- Table E - Pilots (67KB)
- Table E - Pilots - Excel Sheet (16KB)
- Application for Public Health Service Grant (PHS 398)
- Application for Non-Competing Continuation Grant (PHS 2590)