Opportunities for Trainees
Superfund Research Program
On this page, you will find recently posted opportunities / upcoming deadlines, ongoing opportunities, and tips on how to apply for federal jobs.
Recently Posted Opportunities / Upcoming Deadlines
West Virginia University - Assistant Professor in Physical Hydrogeology(193KB)
Review of applications will commence on September 15, 2015 and will continue until a successful candidate is identified.
West Virginia University - Assistant Professor in Mineralogy/Petrology/Earth Materials(205KB)
Review of applications will begin September 15, 2015 and will continue until the position is filled.
West Virginia University - Assistant Professor of Geography in Human Dimensions of Water(486KB)
The screening of applicants will begin September 15, 2015, though applications may be considered until the search is completed.
Brown Superfund Research Program - Postdoctoral Fellowship (Environmental Health State Agencies Liaison)
Application Deadline: August 15, 2015
University of Massachusetts, Amherst - Associate/Full Professor and Chair of Environmental Health Sciences
The application review process will begin August 12, 2015 and will continue until the position is filled.
Silent Spring Institute - Environmental Health Research / Science and Society Studies
Posted: June 26, 2015
Duke University - Postdoctoral Associate at Duke Cancer Institute(182KB)
Posted: June 26, 2015
University of California, San Francisco - Environmental Epidemiology / Biostatistics Postdoc(320KB)
Posted: April 20, 2015
NIEHS - Independent Research Positions in Epidemiology(107KB)
NIEHS will begin evaluating complete applications on March 9, 2015. Applications will continue to be accepted until vacancies are filled.
National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases - Staff Scientist(299KB)
Posted: February 25, 2015
Brown University - Postdoctoral Research Fellow (NIEHS Training Program in Environmental Pathology)
Posted: February 4, 2015
Northeastern University - Associate/Full Professor of Interdisciplinary Environmental Health and Community-Engaged Research
Evaluation of candidates will begin December 1, 2014, and applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Bayer CropScience - Microbiologist
Posted: August 15, 2014
Bayer CropScience - Bioinformatics Scientist
Posted: July 7, 2014
- American Chemical Society - Public Policy Fellowships
- CDC - Collegiate Leaders in Environmental Health
- CDC - Epidemic Intelligence Service
- CDC - Summer Graduate Environmental Health Internship
- CDC - Summer Program in Environmental Health
- EPA - Environmental Careers Program
- EPA - Postdoctoral Research Program
- EPA - Student Internships
- National Academies - Fellowships & Postdocs
- NIEHS - Summer Internship Program
- NIH - Office of Intramural Training & Education
- ORISE Internship / Research Participation Programs at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Presidential Management Fellows Program
- University of Arizona - Training in Environmental Toxicology of Complex Diseases
- Association of State and Territorial Health Officials: Job Bank
- Environmental Health Perspectives: Career Opportunities
- Fulbright Program for U.S. Scholars
- Silent Spring Institute - Opportunities
Applying for Federal Jobs
- Finding and Applying for Jobs in the Federal Government (USAJOBS Video on YouTube)
- Federal Resume Tips (NIH)
- USAJOBS Tutorials