Opportunities for Trainees
Superfund Research Program
On this page, you will find recently posted opportunities / upcoming deadlines, ongoing opportunities, and tips on how to apply for federal jobs.
Recently Posted Opportunities / Upcoming Deadlines
University of Pennsylvania - Faculty Positions in Host-Microbe Interactions
Review of applications will be done on a rolling basis and will continue until January 1, 2016.
National Institute of General Medical Sciences - Postdoctoral Research Associate Program
Application Deadline: October 2, 2015
Karolinska Institutet - Postdoctoral Fellow
Application Deadline: September 15, 2015
West Virginia University - Assistant Professor in Physical Hydrogeology(193KB)
Review of applications will commence on September 15, 2015 and will continue until a successful candidate is identified.
West Virginia University - Assistant Professor in Mineralogy/Petrology/Earth Materials(205KB)
Review of applications will begin September 15, 2015 and will continue until the position is filled.
West Virginia University - Assistant Professor of Geography in Human Dimensions of Water(486KB)
The screening of applicants will begin September 15, 2015, though applications may be considered until the search is completed.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - Postgraduate Research Project Training Opportunity
Posted: August 12, 2015
University of Massachusetts, Amherst - Associate/Full Professor and Chair of Environmental Health Sciences
The application review process will begin August 12, 2015 and will continue until the position is filled.
Bayer - Graduate Scholar
Posted: August 10, 2015
Silent Spring Institute - Environmental Health Research / Science and Society Studies
Posted: June 26, 2015
University of California, San Francisco - Environmental Epidemiology / Biostatistics Postdoc(320KB)
Posted: April 20, 2015
NIEHS - Independent Research Positions in Epidemiology(107KB)
NIEHS will begin evaluating complete applications on March 9, 2015. Applications will continue to be accepted until vacancies are filled.
Brown University - Postdoctoral Research Fellow (NIEHS Training Program in Environmental Pathology)
Posted: February 4, 2015
Bayer CropScience - Microbiologist
Posted: August 15, 2014
Bayer CropScience - Bioinformatics Scientist
Posted: July 7, 2014
- American Chemical Society - Public Policy Fellowships
- CDC - Collegiate Leaders in Environmental Health
- CDC - Epidemic Intelligence Service
- CDC - Summer Graduate Environmental Health Internship
- CDC - Summer Program in Environmental Health
- EPA - Environmental Careers Program
- EPA - Postdoctoral Research Program
- EPA - Student Internships
- National Academies - Fellowships & Postdocs
- NIEHS - Summer Internship Program
- NIH - Office of Intramural Training & Education
- ORISE Internship / Research Participation Programs at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Presidential Management Fellows Program
- University of Arizona - Training in Environmental Toxicology of Complex Diseases
- Association of State and Territorial Health Officials: Job Bank
- Environmental Health Perspectives: Career Opportunities
- Fulbright Program for U.S. Scholars
- Silent Spring Institute - Opportunities
Applying for Federal Jobs
- Finding and Applying for Jobs in the Federal Government (USAJOBS Video on YouTube)
- Federal Resume Tips (NIH)
- USAJOBS Tutorials