Superfund Research Program
The SRP is more than just a basic research program. We also offer valuable graduate and advanced training opportunities in biomedical and environmental health, environmental sciences, ecology, and geosciences. SRP encourages the integration of an interdisciplinary training program as part of every grantee's overall research center. As a result, training is considered an important measure of the success of the overall program and an important asset to the future of environmental health research.
The following pages provide information on training activities, student successes, and opportunities for students:
- Grantee Training Core Activities
- List of Training Core Leaders
- Karen Wetterhahn Memorial Award
- K.C. Donnelly Externship Award Supplement
- NIOSH Training Activities
- Opportunities for Trainees
- Training the Next Generation of Environmental Professionals - SRP student success stories
- Student/Postdoc/Alumni Network ("/Rhythmyx/assembler/render?sys_contentid=47348&sys_revision=1&sys_variantid=639&sys_context=0&sys_authtype=0&sys_siteid=&sys_folderid=" sys_dependentvariantid="639" sys_dependentid="47348" inlinetype="rxhyperlink" rxinlineslot="103" sys_dependentid="47348" sys_siteid="" sys_folderid="")
- Superfund Research Program Trainee Webinar Series
- NIH Announces Awards to Strengthen the Biomedical Research Workforce
SRP Trainee Highlight
SRP Trainee Webinar Series
Opportunities for Trainees
SRP CareerTrac - Tracking Trainees to Success
CareerTrac is an NIH/NIEHS-funded system to enable evaluation of the training program for SRP trainees (i.e., pre- and postdoctoral trainees either directly supported or conducting research/activities supported by SRP P42 or R01 grants) specializing in the environmental health sciences. CareerTrac is accessible through the NIEHS Research Partnerswebsite.
For more information about SRP CareerTrac, please contact Danielle Carlin, Ph.D. (firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-541-1409).