Superfund Research Program
This Risk-e-Learning seminar series focuses on Phytoremediation featuring SRP researchers, EPA regulators, and NPL site engineers. This multi-part series explores phytoextraction, phytodegradation, phytostabilization.
Phytoremediation: The Potential is Growing
- Moderator: Kris Geller , New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP)
- Presenter: David Tsao, BP Corporation North America, Inc.
Jerald Schnoor , SRP-University of Iowa
Phytoremediation of Organics
- Moderator: Felicia Barnett, Office of Research and Development, Superfund and Technology Liaison, U.S. EPA, Region 4
- Presenter: Ari Ferro, Principal Environmental Scientist, URS Corporation
- Presenters: Stuart Strand , SRP-University of Washington
Phytoremediation of Metals
- Moderator: Heather Henry, Superfund Research Program
- Presenter: Michael Blaylock , Vice President of Systems Development, Edenspace
- Presenter: Raina Maier, University of Arizona