Program Analysis Branch
- Kristi G. Pettibone, Ph.D.
Health Scientist Administrator
Kristianna Pettibone, Ph.D., has more than 10 years experience managing, directing, and guiding public health policy research and evaluation projects. She holds a Ph.D. in Policy Sciences (health policy concentration) from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. Prior to joining NIEHS, she served as director of the MayaTech Corporation’s Center for Community Prevention and Treatment Research.
She has worked on evaluations of several federal grant portfolios including CDC’s Injury Control Research Centers and motor vehicle injuries and NIEHS’ endocrine disruptor, nanotechnology health and safety, and neurodegeneration portfolios.
Areas of specialty:
- Develop and conduct program evaluations
- Design program logic models
- Identify key evaluation questions
- Collect and analyze data to inform program decision making