What are the benefits of IMACS membership?
IMACS seeks to: (1) promote awareness of the latest trends and technology in the field, (2) develop consensus and standards on the conduct and reporting of adult and juvenile myositis studies, (3) perform collaborative international therapeutic trials and other myositis research, and (4) provide innovative services for the education and professional development of its members.
- Access to unpublished IMACS tools
- Access to educational materials to train in using the IMACS tools in research studies or clinical care of myositis patients
- Access to the IMACS membership list
- Members are invited to participate in IMACS research studies and meetings
- Focused opportunities for collaborations with other IMACS members
- Opportunities to keep updated in the field
- Members may submit meeting topics for annual meetings, or post their clinical trial/ clinical study on the IMACS website
- Members with an active clinical trial or study that is using the IMACS Core Set Measures may contribute to the IMACS Trials Outcomes Data Repository
Submit Your Application for Membership
The IMACS application consists of the following information:
- Applicant demographic information
- Myositis area of interest survey
- Myositis patient description
- Applicant CV
Please have your CV updated and ready to be submitted to IMACS before you begin the membership application. Your CV is required for membership approval. For faster processing of your application, please submit your CV in one of the following file formats:
- Adobe PDF document (filename.pdf)
- Word document (filename.doc)
- Rich Text Format (filename.rtf)
Please proceed to the first page of the Membership Application (http://tools.niehs.nih.gov/imacs/index.cfm/member/new) if you are ready.
This is the public site for IMACS. If you are already a member, you may wish to visit the members site on the NIEHS Extranet (https://dir-apps.niehs.nih.gov/imacs/index.cfm?action=security.login) .