- Building Resilience: Integrating Climate and Disaster Risk into Development
A new report from the World Bank explores experiences in climate and disaster-resilient development in the context of broader development processes.
- Canadian Environmental Health Atlas (CEHA)
The Canadian Environmental Health Atlas integrates environmental health information into a comprehensive and accessible format to help people understand how health is intrinsically linked with the environment.
- Climate Change 2013: The Physical Science Basis
The final version of the Working Group I contribution to the Fifth Assessment Report of the IPCC was published on 11 November 2013 and is now available.
- Global Development Goals and Linkages to Health and Sustainability: Workshop Summary
A summary report of a three-part webinar series hosted by the Global Environmental Health and Sustainable Development Innovation Collaborative and sponsored by NIEHS, which discussed the global development goals with a focus on sustainable development to inform the Rio+20 post-2015 development agenda framework.
- Including Health in Global Frameworks for Development, Wealth, and Climate Change
A summary report of a three-part webinar series hosted by the Global Environmental Health and Sustainable Development Innovation Collaborative and sponsored by NIEHS, which discussed the role of health in measuring a country's wealth and health goals and indicators.