- On Thin Ice: How Cutting Pollution Can Slow Warming and Save Lives
A new report from the World Bank explores the impacts of climate change on the cryosphere, and lays out actions to reduce the health effects of climate change.
- Minamata Convention on Mercury
A historic new international convention to reduce emissions and releases of toxic mercury and to phase out many products that contain mercury.
- Research Priorities on Vulnerability, Impacts, and Adaptation
A new report from the UN Environmental Program outlines climate change research priorities to support policy maker decisions, systems and regions, and emerging topics.
- United Nations General Assembly Declares 2014–2024 the Decade of Sustainable Energy for All
This unanimous declaration underscores the importance of energy issues for sustainable development and for the elaboration of the post-2015 development agenda.
- Health, Environment, and Sustainable Development: Towards the Future We Want
A new document from the Pan-American Health Organization (PAHO) that summarizes key points from the PAHO seminar series Towards Rio+20.
- Environmental Pathobiology and Global Opportunities
The Journal of Veterinary Pathology launches a new section on Environmental Pathobiology.