Dust Mites and Asthma Study
Allergic to dust mites?
Volunteers are needed for a research study to help children with dust mite allergies or sensitivities.
You may be eligible to participate in the new Dust Mite Study if:
- Your child is 5 to 15 years old
- Your child is allergic or sensitive to dust mites
- You live in the Triangle area
- Learn how to reduce dust mites in your home
- Be part of a research study to help children with a dust mite allergy or sensitivity
- Receive $250 by completing the study
What will happen?
- A member of the study team will visit your home 4 times over 12 months to measure dust mite levels in your home and to ask questions about your home
- Dust samples will be collected using a vacuum
To volunteer or for more information: Call 866-809-1261
- 8am to 6pm (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- 8am to 8pm (Tuesday, Thursday)
- 8am to 12pm (Saturday)