Veronica Godfrey Robinson
Program Operations Branch
- Veronica Robinson
- Tel (919) 541-2238
Fax (919) 541-3687
- P.O. Box 12233
Mail Drop K2-07
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Delivery | Postal
Veronica Godfrey Robinson is a biologist and serves as a project officer in the Programs Operations Branch (POB), where she manages contracted chemistry efforts in support of NTP toxicology studies. She also serves as a technical resource for the POB, providing information and support as requested on availability of chemicals, formulation and characterization analyses, and determination of analytes in biological samples.
As a project officer for the past nine years, Robinson’s responsibilities include ensuring those tasks assigned to the contract lab are performed in appropriate and timely manner and that they are accurately and completely described in reports. She is responsible for overseeing the budgetary aspects of the contract and preparing reports of contract activities to NIEHS and NTP management.
Robinson received her B.S. in laboratory animal science from the North Carolina A & T State University in Greensboro, North Carolina in 1986 and a M.A. in animal science from North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina in 1991. She has also taken courses in pharmacokinetics, bioavailability and bioequivalence, and advanced analytical techniques. She has served on the NIEHS Diversity Council and is a past president of Raleigh Durham Area Chapter of Blacks in Government.
- Levine KE, Han L, McWilliams AC, Essader AS, Amato KE, Fernando RA, Browning DB, Greene LC, Ensor DS, Walker NJ, Robinson VG, Collins BJ. Characterization of an assortment of commercially available multiwalled carbon nanotubes. Microchimica Acta 2014 181(1-2):171-179. [Abstract]
- Waidyanatha S, Johnson JD, Hong SP, Robinson VG, Gibbs S, Graves SW, Hooth MJ, Smith CS. Toxicokinetics of α-thujone following intravenous and gavage administration of α-thujone or α- and β-thujone mixture in male and female F344/N rats and B6C3F1 mice. Toxicology and applied pharmacology 2013 271(2):216-228. [Abstract]
- Waidyanatha, S., Johnson, J.D., Hong, S.P., Godfrey-Robinson, V.D., Graves, S.W., Cristy, T., Dunnick, J.K., and Smith, C. "Toxicokinetics of Bis(2-chloroethoxy)methane Following Intravenous Administration and Dermal Application in Male and Female F344/N Rats and B6C3F1 Mice." Toxicology letters (2011):205(2):215-226. [Abstract]
- Godfrey, V.B., Chen,L.J., Griffin, R.J., Lebetkin, E.H.,and Burka, L.T. "Distribution and Metabolism of (5-hydroxymethyl)furfural in male F344 rats and B6C3F1 mice after oral administration. " Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health-Part a 57,no. 3 (1999): 199-210. [Abstract]
- Griffin, J.R., Godfrey, V.B, and Burka, L.T. "Metabolism and disposition of phenolphthalein in male and female F344 rats and B6C3F1 mice." Toxicological Sciences 42, no.2 (1998): 73-81. [Abstract]