DDE & PCBs in the Collaborative Perinatal Project
The Collaborative Perinatal Project (CPP) bibliography of publications (1959-2005) was compiled by Matthew Longnecker, M.D., Sc.D., Principal Investigator in the NIEHS Epidemiology Branch.
The latest list was compiled on August 17, 2001 with minor additions added on April 8, 2005. This list will be updated as time permits.
The publications are arranged by year and then alphabetically by author within each year. When available, links to the PubMed citation/abstract have been added at the end of the reference.
Publication List by Decade:
Publication List by Individual Year:
The DDE & PCBs in the Collaborative Perinatal Project generated data that the Epidemiology Branch and its collaborators published in peer-reviewed journal articles. To find out more about the study, please click the following links to journal articles and abstracts.
- Trabert B, Longnecker MP, Brock JW, Klebanoff MA, McGlynn KA. 2011. Maternal pregnancy levels of trans-nonachlor and oxychlordane and prevalence of cryptorchidism and hypospadias in male offspring. Environ Health Perspect; doi:10.1289/ehp.1103936 [Online 5 October 2011].[Abstract ]
- Zhou H, You J, Qin G, Longnecker MP. 2011. A partially linear regression model for data from an outcome-dependent sampling design. J R Stat Soc Ser C Appl Stat 60(4):559-574.[Abstract ]
- Eggesbo M, Thomsen C, Jorgensen JV, Becher G, Odland JO, Longnecker MP. 2011. Associations between brominated flame retardants in human milk and thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) in neonates. Environ Res 111(6):737-743.[Abstract ]
- Trabert B, Longnecker MP, Graubard BI, Klebanoff MA, Stanczyk FZ, McGlynn KA. 2011. Placental characteristics as a proxy measure of serum hormone and protein levels during pregnancy with a male fetus. Cancer Causes Control 22(5):689-695.[Abstract ]
- Zhou H, Qin G, Longnecker MP. 2011. A partial linear model in the outcome-dependent sampling setting to evaluate the effect of prenatal PCB exposure on cognitive function in children. Biometrics 67(3):876-885.[Abstract ]
- Cupul-Uicab LA, Hernándex-Avila M, Terrazas-Medina EA, Pennell ML, Longnecker MP. 2010. Prenatal exposure to the major DDT metabolite 1,1-dichloro-2,2-bis(p-chlorophenyl)ethylene (DDE) and growth in boys from Mexico. Environ Res 110(6):595-603.[Abstract ]
- Baird DD, Saldana TM, Neomnaschy PA, Hoppin JA, Longnecker MP, Weinberg CR, Wilcox AJ. 2010. Within-person variability in urinary phthalate metabolite concentrations: measurements from specimens after long-term frozen storage. J Expo Sci Environen Epidemiol 20(2):169-175.[Abstract ]