Inside the Institute
Calendar of Upcoming Events
Aug 03, Rodbell A 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. — Laboratory of Reproductive and Developmental Toxicology Seminar Series, featuring Evan Simpson, Ph.D., presenting “A Tale of Disregulated Metabolism and Inflammation”
Aug 03, Rall F193 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. — Special Scientific Seminar, “Compartmentalized Signaling and Tumorigenesis: Insights from Intersectin,” by John O’Bryan, Ph.D.
Aug 07, Rodbell Auditorium 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. — Office of the Director Seminar, featuring Alan Guttmacher, M.D.
Aug 07, Executive Conference Room 12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m. — Receptor Mechanisms Discussion Group with Sue Fenton, Ph.D., discussing "Mammary Gland as a Sensitive Target Tissue for Endocrine Disruption"
Aug 08, Webinar 11:30 a.m.–1:00 p.m. — PEPH Webinar, “Science-based Decision Making,” speakers TBA,
Aug 22, Rall D350 9:45 a.m.–11:00 a.m. — Pulmonary inflammation seminar, featuring Hong Wei Chu, M.D.
View More Events: NIEHS Public Calendar
Extramural papers of the month/news/newsletter/2012/8/dert/index.htm
- Naphthalene exposure in children
- Inhalation of nanoparticles from cosmetics
- Transgenerational effects from BPA exposure
- Prenatal butylbenzyl phthalate and eczema
Intramural papers of the month/news/newsletter/2012/8/dir/index.htm
- Agricultural Health Study examines fungal sensitization in farmers
- DNA polymerase zeta directly promotes somatic hypermutation in B lymphocytes
- SIRT1 regulates hepatic bile acid homeostasis
- NRF2 regulates retinoid X receptor alpha