Inside the Institute
Calendar of Upcoming Events
Dec 10, Rodbell ABC 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. — Seminar on “The environmental health atlas: A portal to discovering the promise of environmental health,” by Bruce Lanphear, Ph.D.
Dec 11, Rodbell Auditorium 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. — NTP Board of Scientific Counselors Meeting
Dec 17, Rodbell Auditorium 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. — Biostatistics Branch Seminar Series with Andrew Allen, Ph.D.
View More Events: NIEHS Public Calendar
Extramural papers of the month/news/newsletter/2012/12/dert/index.htm
- BPA exposure linked to thyroid level changes for pregnant women and newborns
- PCBs impair glucose homeostasis in mice
- Childhood air pollution exposure and adult heart health
- Dioxin induces disease and reproductive problems in later generations
Intramural papers of the month/news/newsletter/2012/12/dir/index.htm
- RAP80 reduces cancer risk and maintains genome stability
- DNA sequence context influences human 8-oxoguanine DNA glycosylase activity
- Glucocorticoid signaling could lead to better therapeutics
- Bacteria in house dust worsens asthma