Environmental Factor, January 2007, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- January 3 in Rall D350, 12:00 - 1:00 PM - LMG Seminar Series with Shay Corvo, Ph.D., speaking on "Repair of Complex Double-strand Breaks in Mammalian Cells"
- January 4 in Rall E193, 1:00 - 2:00 - LSB Seminar Series with Brandeis Professor Melissa Moore, Ph.D., Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, speaking on "An RNA play in two acts: (1) A novel function for the exon junction complex at neuronal synapses and (2) degradation of non-functional ribosomal RNAs in budding yeast"
- January 9 in Rall Rodbell Auditorium, 11:00 - 12:30 - Distinguished Lecture by James Haber, Ph.D., speaking on "Checkpoint Responses and Repair of a Broken Chromosome"
- January 10 in Rall D350, 12:00 - 1:00 - LMG Seminar Series with Sherine Chan, Ph.D., speaking on "Mitochondrial disorders involving pol gamma mutations"
- January 17 in Rall D350, 12:00 - 1:00 - LMG Seminar Series with Krystal Finney, Ph.D., and Xuting Wang, Ph.D., speaking on "Smoking-induced gene expression and in silico discovery of SNPs in regulatory elements "
- January 19 in Rall Rodbell C, 11:00 - 12:00 -LRDT Seminar Series with Scott Coonrod, Ph.D., speaking on "Epigenetic Reprogramming in the Murine Oocyte and Early Embryo"
- January 22-23 in Rall Rodbell Auditorium, 8:00 - 6:00 - Children's Environmental Health Workshop
- January 24 in Rall Rodbell Auditorium, 8:00 - 12:00 - Children's Centers Funding Panel Public Meeting
- January 25 in Rall Rodbell Auditorium, 9:00 - 5:00 - Travel and Vacation Fair
- January 31 in Rall D350, 12:00 - 1:00 - LMG Seminar Series with Ben Van Houten, Ph.D., speaking on "Idebenone effects in Friedreich's Ataxia patients"