Environmental Factor, November 2006, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- November 2 in Rodbell beginning at 8:30 AM - The Fourth Annual NIEHS Science Awards Day honors outstanding scientific work, including a lecture (3:30-4:30 PM) by Scientist of the Year, Ronald P. Mason, Ph.D., "Do it Yourself Detection of Protein and DNA Free Radicals in Organelles, Cells, and Tissues: A 30 year Odyssey."
- November 4 - 8 in Boston: NIEHS scientists present and facilitate at the American Public Health Association's 134th Annual Meeting. Abstracts and program are online.
- November 8, 8:30 - 5:30, in Rodbell: Environmental Health Sciences Review Committee (Open to the Public).
- November 9, 10:00 - 3:30, in Rodbell AB: SEMINAR: Native American Heritage Celebration.
- November 14, 2:00 - 3:30, in Rodbell: SEMINAR: "Apoptosis: The Paths of Perdition," by Distinguished Lecturer Doug Green.
- November 16, 10:00 - 12:00, in Rodbell C: Gwen Locklear, Native American Storyteller and Crafter (Open to the Public)
- November 16, 11:00 - 2:00, in D Mall: Annual Health Benefits Fair.
- November 16, 10:30 - 11:30, in F193: LPC/LMT Seminar with Dino Di Monte.
- November 30 in Rodbell: Scientific Advisory Committee on Alternative Toxicological Methods (SACATM) meets. Registration required. Call 541-0530.