Environmental Factor, June 2006, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
NIEHS Family Day 2006
By Dick Sloane
Good fun, good people, good food! Yes, that's what you missed if you did not attend NIEHS's Family Day Festival held Thursday May 4th starting at 2:00 PM.
- A cake walk with David Schwartz
- Kids fishing
- Miniature golf
- Book exchange
- Disc jockey
- Inflatable playground equipment
- Cookies and drinks for all
- Hula hoop contest and more
- Durham's Scrap Exchange (art projects for both kids and parents)
- Good will, satisfaction, and fun for all!
In addition to all of this, a picnic was prepared by the cafeteria staff and judged as delicious!
Many people contributed both directly and indirectly to the event, too many to list here, but they all deserve our copious thanks and praise!
If you weren't present, don't be discouraged! Planning for next year's Family day is already underway and you'll have another chance for an even bigger and better event!