Environmental Factor, January 2006, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
New Resources in the NIEHS Work/Life Center
There are a number of new books and CDs available for checkout in the NIEHS Work/Life Center just outside the library. A new web site for the center is expected to debut in the near future. It will provide a summary of resources available to NIEHS employees and contractors. Topics range from aging and retirement, birth and child rearing, and crisis management. The center also provides information on career enhancement, skill training and career counseling.
- The 16 Sixteen Personality Types - Descriptions for Self-Discovery
- The New Retirement - The Ultimate Guide to the Rest of your Life
- Stop Living Your Job & Start Living your Life
- Being Together - Working Apart
- What you can Change and What you Can't
- Happiness - The Science behind your smile
- Total Relaxation - Healing Practices for Body, Mind & Spirit
- 50 Simple Steps you can take to Improve your Personal Finances
- Understanding Your Grief
- Crossing the Bridge - A journey in Self-Esteem, Relationships and Life Balance
- Life Balance - How to Convert Professional Success into Personal Happiness
- Team Building Activities
- Authentic Happiness
- Child Safety
- Child Development - The First Two Years
- Laugh and Learn about Childbirth
- Baby's 1st Months - What Do We Do Now?
- Laugh and Learn about Breastfeeding
- ABC's of Newborn Baby Care
Material can be checked out at the library desk.