Table of Contents
- Notice of Correction of Additional Information on Eligibility for RFA-ES-14-007 "Superfund Hazardous Substance Research and Training Program (P42)"
- Notice to Terminate RFA-ES-14-001 "Superfund Hazardous Substance Research and Training Program (P42)"
- Notice for Correction to Eligibility of Foreign Components in PAR-14-202 "Environmental Contributors to Autism Spectrum Disorders (R21)"
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for Children's Environmental Health and Disease Prevention Research Centers (P01)
- Administrative Supplements to Support High School Student and College Undergraduate Research Experiences
- Administrative Supplements to Support Research Capacity in Developing Nations
NIH Notices Pertinent to NIEHS (2014)
- Extramural Loan Repayment Program for Clinical Researchers (LRP-CR)
- Extramural Clinical Research Loan Repayment Program for Clinical Researchers from Disadvantaged Backgrounds (LRP-IDB)
- Extramural Loan Repayment Program for Pediatric Research (LRP-PR)
- Extramural Loan Repayment Program for Contraception and Infertility Research (LRP-CIR)
- Extramural Loan Repayment Program for Health Disparities Research (LRP-HDR)
- Revised Timeline for Administrative Changes to NIH Domestic Awards to Transition to Payment Management System Subaccounts
- NIH Announces Change in Policy Requirements for Activation Notices for Fellows Sponsored by Foreign and Federal Institutions
- Notice of Correction to Budget Instructions for PA-14-042 "NIH Pathway to Independence Award (Parent K99/R00)"
- Notice of Change in Criteria for Renewal of Domestic Animal Welfare Assurances
- Notice of Clarification Regarding the Additional Educational Information Required for PA-14-147 "Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Individual Predoctoral Fellowship (Parent F31)"
- Notice of Clarification Regarding the Additional Educational Information Required for PA-14-148 "Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award Individual Predoctoral Fellowship to Promote Diversity in Health-Related Research (Parent F31-Diversity)"
- Notice of Clarification Regarding the Additional Educational Information Required for PA-14-149 "Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Individual Postdoctoral Fellowship (Parent F32)"
- Updated Grant Application Forms (FORMS-C) Now Available for SBIR/STTR Funding Opportunities
- Notice of Clarification Regarding the Additional Educational Information Required for PA-14-150 "Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NSRA) Individual Predoctoral MD/PhD or Other Dual-Doctoral Degree Fellowship (F30)"
- Piloting Modified NIH Biosketches
- NIH Will Require the Research Performance Progress Report (RPPR) for All Type 5 Non-SNAP Progress Reports on October 17, 2014
- Administrative Changes to NIH Domestic Awards Transition to Payment Management System Subaccounts
- Notice of Agency Decision: The Density of the Primary Living Space of Captive Chimpanzees Owned or Supported by the NIH or Used in NIH-Supported Research
- Transition Plans for Reporting Sex/Gender, Race, and Ethnicity Information in Non-Competing Type 5 Progress Reports
- NIH Launching New System and Procedures for Reporting Sex/Gender, Race, and Ethnicity Information to the NIH
- Notice of Clarification of Career (K) Award Eligibility
- Clarifications to the NIH and AHRQ Policy for Application Submission
- NIH Updating Grant Closeout Policies and Procedures to Align with New HHS Requirements
- NIH and AHRQ Announce Updated Policy for Application Submission
- Notice of NIH HeLa Genome Sequence Data Submission and Access Policy
- Request for Information (RFI): Ethologically Appropriate Environments and Facilities that House and Maintain Chimpanzees Used in NIH-Supported Research
- NIH Policy for Managing Conflict of Interest in the Peer Review of Concepts and Proposals for Research and Development Contract Projects
- Notice of Extension of Eligibility for PA-14-150" Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Individual Predoctoral MD/PhD or Other Dual-Doctoral Degree Fellowship (Parent F30)"
- Notice of Online Data Submission and Access to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) database of Genotypes and Phenotypes (dbGaP)
- Notice of Implementation of Pilot Program for Enhancement of Employee Whistleblower Protections
- Notice of Additional Legislative Mandate in Effect for FY2014 Restricting Pornography on Computer Networks
- Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Stipends, Tuition/Fees and Other Budgetary Levels Effective for Fiscal Year 2014
- Notice of Salary Limitation on Grants, Cooperative Agreements, and Contracts
- Notice of Legislative Mandates in Effect for FY2014
- NIH Fiscal Policy for Grant Awards – FY 2014
- NIH Implements Option for Applicants to Switch between the SBIR/STTR programs and the SBIR Direct to Phase II pilot of the SBIR/STTR Reauthorization Act of 2011
- Notice Regarding NIH Plan to Transition from Use of USDA Class B Dogs to Other Legal Sources
- Change in the NIH Continuous Submission Policy
NIH Notices Pertinent to NIEHS (2013)
- New Program Certifications Required for SBIR and STTR Awards
- Grant and Contract Submission Requirements Regarding the AVMA Guidelines for the Euthanasia of Animals: 2013 Edition
- Implementation of the Revised International Guiding Principles for Biomedical Research Involving Animals
- Extension of eRA Commons User IDs to Individuals in Graduate and Undergraduate Student Project Roles with Measurable Effort on an NIH Annual Progress Report (PHS2590 & RPPR)
- NIH Encourages Institutions to Develop Individual Development Plans for Graduate Students and Postdoctoral Researchers
- Reminders and Updates: NIH Policy on Post-Submission Application Materials
- eRA Commons Users Can Now Generate a Publications Report for the PHS 2590 with My NCBI
- Notice of Changes to Payment Management System Registration Procedures for NIH Foreign Grantees
- Public Access Compliance Monitor: A New Resource for Institutions to Track Public Access Compliance
- NIH Provides Policy Clarification Concerning Disclosure Requirements for Reimbursed and Sponsored Travel - 42 CFR Part 50 Subpart F, "Responsibility of Applicants for Promoting Objectivity in Research for Which PHS Funding is Sought"
NIH Notices pertinent to NIEHS (2012)
- Notice of New Process for Requesting dbGaP Access to Aggregate Genomic Data for General Research Use Purposes
- Prior NIH Approval of Human Subjects Research in Active Awards Initially Submitted without Definitive Plans for Human Subjects Involvement (Delayed Onset Awards)
- Notice of Change in Country Eligibility for Fogarty International Training Grants
NIH Notices pertinent to NIEHS (2010)
- Clarification of Registration in ClinicalTrials.gov According to Date of Initiation and Status as an Ongoing Trial