Who We Fund
Worker Education and Training Program
The 20 awardees announced by NIEHS for the next five-year period (FY 2010-2014) are listed below. Click on the respective links for a description of each program.
- Alabama Fire College
- CPWR-The Center for Construction Research and Training
- Dillard University
- International Association of Fire Fighters
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters
- International Chemical Workers Union Council
- International Union of Operating Engineers
- International Union, United Auto Workers
- LIUNA Training and Education Fund
- Midwest Consortium for Hazardous Waste Workers Training
- National Partnership for Environmental Technology Education
- New England Consortium
- New Jersey/New York Hazardous Materials Worker Training Center
- Nova Southeastern University
- OAI, Inc.
- SEIU Education and Support Fund
- United Steelworkers of America
- University of Texas Health Sciences Center at Houston
- Utility Workers of America, AFL-CIO
- Western Region Universities Consortium
Three Advanced Training Technology Program (ATT) awardees are listed below. Click on the respective links for a description of each program.
- BanDeMar Networks
- InXsol, LLC.
- JXT Applications, Inc.
- MetaMedia Training International, Inc.
- WisdomTools, Inc.