SER Bayes Workshop
SER pre-conference workshop: Introduction to Bayesian Modelling of Epidemiologic Data
The files on this page are intended to serve as supplemental material for the ACE workshop "Introduction to Bayesian Modelling of Epidemiologic Data" that took place in Boston on June 19, 2007.
PC users should RIGHT CLICK and pick Save As (Mac users with a single button mouse use CNTL-Click) to copy the downloads to your computer. Otherwise they may open in browser window.
Introduction to Bayes and MCMC
- David Dunson's Talk:
- Slides: BayesSER07.pdf(2MB)
Bayesian Logistic Regression Using the SAS System
- Amy Herring's Talk:
- Data & code: saslogit.zip(18KB)
Hierarchical Modelling and Missing Data
- Rich MacLehose's Talk:
- Introduction to R and BUGS:
- Breast Cancer Code (R): counties.R(1KB)
- Breast Cancer Code (BUGS): counties.bug(232B)
- Breast Cancer Data: counties.txt(1KB)
- Hierarchical Regression Example: appendix.pdf(315KB)
- Hierarchical Regression:
- Missing Data Code (R): missingdata.R(3KB)
- Missing Data Code-full (BUGS): missnone.bug(429B)
- Missing Data Code-mcar (BUGS): missmcar.bug(988B)
- Missing Data Code-mar (BUGS): missmar.bug(1KB)
Or, download all files at once:
Please contact Richard MacLehose (919) 541-4996 if you have any questions or problems with the software.